Monday, October 5, 2009

Staying Centered

Em took me to a yoga class at Rubber Soul almost three years ago.

I went because I was mountain biking a ton and my body was tight. At first, I thought this is for women; I might get a good stretch but pry not any appreciable workout.

I was so wrong. I pretty much got hooked on yoga since then. I went from thinking it was silly to respecting as a workout to respecting it as a way of life.



Warrior 3 on a boulder atop Mt. Lemmon.
Yoga is huge in Tucson. I go to Tucson Yoga



Em looks so elegant when she does anything, even though that's not the point of yoga. Tree pose.



This is one of my favorite pictures ever. Our photog asked if there were any pics we wanted him to take... The best part about this pic is the corners of our mouths.

"If one practices yoga twice a day, they will start a revolution," C. Clements.

No comments:

Post a Comment